Many people love going on vacations during their free time since it is one of the best ways to appreciate that the different wonders of different countries offer. In case you are planning on going on a vacation, make sure that you check out the beautiful country of Australia since it is one of the countries that boast different tourist destinations that you would surely love. Here are 5 of the must see destinations that you should not miss when you go to visit the Land Down Under:
1. Karijini National Park, Pilbara- a one of a kind destination that should be on your list. This place is perfect for people who would want to enjoy a great hideaway. You might get surprised of different campers as well as caravans that usually love going to such place. You would certainly love the unique gorge where you could enjoy a swim in a crystal clear rock pool that is amazingly is breathtaking.
2. The Great Ocean Road– this is one of the best places that you should check out if you are planning to go to Melbourne for a vacation. If you like going on a long drive, then you would surely love to go to this place since the road is about 250 kilometers long which was constructed in memory of the soldiers who were slain during the World War II.
3. The Great Barrier Reef-is a place for those who love going to the beach. The reef is over 1400 miles in length and the best diving spot in the world. It is also a very rich spot of biodiversity. If you love nature and the ecosystem, then the Great Barrier Reef is one of the best places to visit.
4. Sydney- is the perfect representation of an Australian city. If you really do not like going on a nature trip to see the outback, then you can go visit this beautiful city. If you love theater, fashion, music, art and other kinds of culture, you will definitely enjoy visiting Sydney. Bear in mind that this city sees a lot of visitors from all over the world on a regular basis.
5. Ayer’s Rock -is place that is often found on many posters which aims to attract tourists to visit the country. This unique and beautiful rock formation is made up of huge piece of rock. This is quite a site to see and a visit to Australia is not complete if you have not seen Ayer’s Rock. This place is a great highlight to your Australian tour.